Publication in Thomson Reuters
Citation database – is articles comparison tool on plagiarism and the platform to search for publisher and to publish the article abroad. The company Thomson Reuters is a developer of Web of Knowledge platform, which includes more than 10 databases on various subjects, which contain millions of works. This indexing system is one of the largest in the world and cooperates with the most famous scientists.
Web of Knowledge platform contains the following citation databases:
- Web of Science Core Collection – includes exact sciences, humanities and social sciences;
- Current Contens Connect – more than 7,000 publications from different fields of science;
- BIOSIS Citation Index – citation indicator with the advanced search options;
- Data Citation index – citation database with the archive up to 1900;
- KCI-Korean Journal Database – Korean database of scientific articles;
- Russian Science Citation Index – more than 1 000 Russian publications;
- SciELO Citation Index – Latin America;
- Zoological Record – the journal, which is not an official global animals register;
- Derwent Innovations Index – articles database on chemistry, mechanics, electronics and electrical equipment;
- Medline – American database on medical works.
Such extensive platform as Web of Knowledge opens up great opportunities, but also requires a lot of responsibility. To be able to publish in Thomson Reuters it is needed not only to create the worthful work, but also to prepare it for submission to the foreign edition. For this purpose, an international Web of Knowledge platform offers a number of requirements which have to be performed in order to publish the article.
Working with us
Firstly, the article should be translated into English. Then, the design to be performed in accordance with Thomson Reuters requirement, and after which the article can be submitted for consideration.
Our company assists in the publication of articles in Thomson Reuters, as well as supports in the promotion process. We have great experience in establishing contacts with foreign publications, and we are proficient in specific features of the publication in Web of Knowledge. Our expertise can guarantee the successful placement of scientific work in publications abroad, which will open new opportunities for you and the whole world will see the work. In addition you save time and money as the self-sufficient publication in Web of Knowledge can take several months.